Make a payment
Opera Ad Maiora – By Hard Work to Greater Things
T: Telephone02 9817 4565
29 Mar 2017
The Year 11 Half Yearly Examination period is Thursday 30th March to Friday 7th April. Please be aware of the following procedures:
- students attend exams only, no normal classes run
- students must sign in and out through student reception at all times with the exception of 9am exams (roll call in hall)
- Students with exams in the morning and afternoon cannot leave the school grounds between exams.
- If students finish a morning exam and don't have an afternoon exam they must sign out at the office.
- Students do not need to attend sport next Tuesday, they must sign out at the office following the morning exam
- Any student who leaves the school site between exams will receive Zero marks
YEAR 11 HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION TIMETABLE: 11 EXAMS (pdf 381 KB)
Hunters Hill NSW 2110
02 9817 4565
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.