You are invited to attend Hunters Hill High School on the afternoon and/or evening of
Thursday 18th May 2017 to discuss the progress of your son/daughter with his/her teachers.
Interviews, of approximately five minutes duration, will be arranged on an appointment basis between 4.00pm and 7.00pm.
All interviews will be held in the Phil Daniels Pavilion (the school hall)
Once again, this year, the interview booking system is online. To secure your interview times, please complete the following:
- Access www.schoolinterviews.com.au
- Enter the event code: 3wmfs
- Select subjects and relevant teachers
- Save your interview bookings
- When this is completed, please bring the Appointment Schedule with you on the evening.
- Interview bookings close 10am 18th May, 2017
As teachers will be working to a very tight schedule on this evening, it is important that parents limit meetings to five minutes and that they are available at the time stated on the appointment schedule.
If you are unable to attend, secure a convenient appointment or require a longer interview, please contact the school and interviews with relevant staff will be arranged during school hours.
I hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to discuss your child's education. I look forward to seeing you at the Parent/Teacher Interviews.