HHHS is pleased to announce some exciting infrastructure upgrades thanks to the funding of our wonderful P&C Association. During the recent P&C meeting, our P&C agreed to fund $100,000 worth of improvements to our school. More details will be available in the April edition of Figtree; however, we are pleased to announce the following purchases / projects.
- Four 70 inch interactive touch panel monitors + stands
- A brand new computer laboratory, including 25 top spec devices
- $20,000 towards infrastructure for the new TAS Technology Hub
- A class set of Chromebooks for Science
- Air Conditioning of 7 classrooms (Top floor K Block)
A huge thank you is extended to our P&C and those who contributed to their fundraising projects.