A team of teachers known as the learning support team lead the staff in meeting the welfare needs of our students. This team meets weekly to address student support issues.
- Year 7 Advisor: Ms Leshia Reynolds
- Year 8 Advisor: Ms Rebeca Guo
- Year 9 Advisor: Mr Fausto Centurion
- Year 10 Advisor: Ms Sonia Hutchinson
- Year 11 Advisor: Mr Daniel Habbouchi
- Year 12 Advisor: Ms Jessica De Santis
- School Psychologists: Ms Rebecca Hanson (M/Tues), Ms Sidra Hameed (Wed-Fri)
- R/Head Teacher Teaching and Learning: Ms Jess Austin
- Support Teachers: Ms Jessica De Santis, Mr Robert Bruce, Ms Kathryn Zerk and Ms Nathalie Thibaux
- A/Head Teacher Welfare: Ms Edwina Patten
- Student Support Officer: Ms Tara Harvey
- R/Deputy Principal: Ms Alicia O'Donnell (Years 8, 10 and 12)
- R/Deputy Principal: Ms Deanne Sawyer (Years 7, 9 and 11)
- Principal: Mr Greg Lill
Our school environment welcomes and respects people from all backgrounds.